A FEW THINGS GROUP LEADERS NEED TO KNOW
First off If you have made non profit status Workingteens.org
Whether your a non profit or for profit group a few simple things to know
1. Make sure to always have a list of names, numbers and addresses readily available in case of an emergency.
2. If hiring persons under the age of 18 make sure to have written parents permission available with you at all times.
3. Certain cities have different ordinances. Make sure to look up your local city laws and obey them.
4. Make sure your vehicle is up to code and has the proper seat belts and seats. Passengers safety should come first.
5. Be safe and aware of your surroundings at all time. Communication with workers should be consistent.
6. Remember your members are a reflection of their group leader . Good work ethics are a must and should be consistently instilled .
The suggestions on this page are suggestion only and are not in any way to be considered anything other than suggestions.